Brighter Image Dental Lab - Larceny After Trust
On 1-19-11 I purchased and paid for Brighter Image Dental Lab, Press-On Veneers.Today is 7-12-11 and I still have not received the product.
When I purchased I was assured at their website and verbally,on the phone, that I would be completely satisfied or I would receive a refund. They never gave a delivery date but said I would have them soon. I have ask for refund, as it has been six (6) MONTHS, but I have received no response. Sales manager/director, Laurie, sooo sweet and promises(lie) and promises(lie) but NEVER delivers on anything she says.
I sent an email to Bill, Pres./Director, but no response is his method also. They have now changed their policy to a NO REFUND after order, but I ordered when a refund was guaranteed.
They practice such divisive/fraudulent methods that they need authorities to come down on them and put a stop to it.What kind of business thinks it is acceptable to take your money, deliver nothing and then just ignore any requests for a refund?review #248383
You may also like
- "I bought a set of brand new wireless earphones and FactoryOutletStore sent me a used devise with (i am not exaggerating) ear residue in the ear plugs (see attached pictures)..."
- "Holy Sheets have been selling sheets claiming that their sheets are 1200 thread count. Many of their advertising says exactly that and on the sheet packaging, it says that it..."
- "Within about 6 months of receiving Whirlpool washer it started leaving black streak marks on my clothes. Had 2 technicians visit & 2nd told me what was wrong with..."
- " I had a garage door opener installed by Sears when I first bought my house 3 years ago. My daughter came in late about a week ago and goes..."
- "We had water stagnation in our front yard so much so that the water was overflowing to the road. We called BGE to come and take a look at..."
- "We started going to Banfield in April 2008....we took our oldest of three poms sofie there first. They did a dental and blood test on her. Everything was going ok..."
- "eBay buyers beware of this eBay seller this the business name Member ID performanceraceparts ( 227558Red dont buy from them they are crooks scammers will take your money and will not..."
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "I recently purchased 1200 buttons and 1300 wrist bands for my church for a new program with the Deacons. The buttons were perfect and 1200 of the wrist bands..."