Brighter Image Dental Lab - Larceny After Trust
On 1-19-11 I purchased and paid for Brighter Image Dental Lab, Press-On Veneers.Today is 7-12-11 and I still have not received the product.
When I purchased I was assured at their website and verbally,on the phone, that I would be completely satisfied or I would receive a refund. They never gave a delivery date but said I would have them soon. I have ask for refund, as it has been six (6) MONTHS, but I have received no response. Sales manager/director, Laurie, sooo sweet and promises(lie) and promises(lie) but NEVER delivers on anything she says.
I sent an email to Bill, Pres./Director, but no response is his method also. They have now changed their policy to a NO REFUND after order, but I ordered when a refund was guaranteed.
They practice such divisive/fraudulent methods that they need authorities to come down on them and put a stop to it.What kind of business thinks it is acceptable to take your money, deliver nothing and then just ignore any requests for a refund?review #248383
You may also like
- "Shawn Grant Stokes convicted armed robber Darwin Northern Territory 0812 and Suzanne Jean Stokes Adultress and thief Karama Darwin Northern Territory 0812. * Suzanne Jean Stokes..."
- "Ugg sold me a defective product and is hassling me about replacing it. They have even stated they may not guarantee a replacement. They sold me a defect..."
- "Buyer BEWARE, from EMPIRE ESTATES & AUCTIONS in SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA. They Described the watch as NEW and sent me a USED Watch Brought a NEW Montrese Allison watch from Empire..."
- "Birch stated I failed to return a warranty replacement and charged me $549 for a new phone. It was part of a long saga beginning with an iPhone that..."
- "I just had Mr Mechanical at myHouse through American Home Shield. I filed service ticket this morning and they called and set up appt and came out right away. Ron..."
- "I would rate this as a worst animal nightmare!!! i know that new yorkers do not have much of a choice in special or well equipped medical hospital for our..."
- "My husband found the Roca labs site while doing a weight loss search, you see I was ready to have gastric bypass surgery and he was afraid of what could..."
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."
- "They used to have a D rating and now they are not accredited. must have something to do with OrangeLake resorts buyiNg them out overnight amd not telling anyone. Do..."